In light of the developments surrounding the pandemic COVID-19, Charlotte Family Housing has made some changes to its intake process. Even with these changes, we are still actively assisting working families experiencing homelessness.
- If you would like to apply for our program services, please click here
- We will use the following procedure in every possible instance:
- Intake interviews will be completed virtually or by phone (in rare cases)
- We will work to secure affordable subsidized housing for families approved into the program
- Once approved, your social worker will create a temporary housing solution for your family if the shelter is on a waitlist.
- We will refer families that do not meet program requirements to agencies that can more effectively meet their needs.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 980-288-0498.