In light of the developments surrounding the pandemic COVID-19, Charlotte Family Housing has made some changes to its intake process. Even with these changes, we are still actively assisting working families experiencing homelessness.
- You can access an online application here
- PLEASE note: filling out this form works best on a computer versus a mobile device.
- While the unique situation of a particular family may necessitate adapting this process, we will use the following procedure in every possible instance:
- Intake interviews will be completed over the phone (instead of face-to-face inside the shelter)
- We will work with newly-admitted families to secure affordable subsidized housing
- Using this protocol, we plan to not move newly-admitted families into our shelters for the time being
- We will refer families that do not meet program requirements to agencies that can more effectively meet their needs